Block Neodymium (NdFeB) Magnet for Motor, Speaker with RoHS SGSSpecifications
Permanent ndfeb magnets
1. Models: Block, disc, ring, punch, etc.
2. Zn, Ni, NiCuNi.
3. Have Rohs certification.
4. Long guarantee timeOur superiority:
1. Quick response: We commit to fastest give you the detailed of quotations instructions and product material. And customize your required product in the shortest time.
2. High-quality products and favorable price: We reduce produce costs through purchase large quantitative of raw materials and other measures from manufacturers directly, which ensure good quality and favorable price of our products, and we share our advantage which is gained from company's scale effect directly with customers.
3. Close service: Our products are sold with part paid service. Big or long-term cooperation customers can become our VIP customers and enjoy more affordable prices and VIP service.Our products:
1. Materials: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2. Magnetic properties: High coercive force, the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
3. Shapes and size: According to customers' request;
4. Coatings: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, Aurum, Silver and so on;
5. Magnetization direction: According to customer's requirements
6. Technology: Utilizes new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology;
7. Applications: Widely used in audio products, motors, MRI, Medical and health products, package box, toy and so on.
Disc: Max: Diameter 202mm*45mm thickness---Min: Diameter 1.5mm*0.5mm thickness
Ring: Max: Od202mm*Id182mm*thickness 45mm---Min: Od 3mm*Id1mm*3mm thickness
Block: Max: L200mm*W200mm*T45mm---Min: L0.5mm*W0.5mm*T0.5mm
Segment and other irregular shapes can be manufacture according to customer's sample or drawing.
Neodymium Magnet mainly comprised of neodymium, iron and boron, is the third generation of the rare-earth permanent magnets, Sintered Ndfeb is the strongest permanent magnets in the world up to date, It has excellent properties of high remanence, coercivity, and Max. Energy product.Neodymium Magnet grade
N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52(Max. Operational temperature: 80c)
N35M, N38M, N40M, N42M, N45M, N48M(Max. Operational temperature: 100c)
N35H, N38H, N40H, N42H, N45H, N48H, (Max. Operational temperature: 120C)
N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH(Max. Operational temperature: 150c)
N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH(Max. Operational temperature: Up to 180c)
N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH(Max. Operational temperature: Up to 200c)
N30AH, N33AH, N35AH(Max. Operational temperature: Up to 230c)Neodymium Magnet Outsanding product:
1)high performance: N52, N48M, 48SH, 42UH, 38EH, 33AH
2)high working temperature: The AH series with 40 k Oe super-high coervice force can replace SmCo magnets successfully.
3)high consistency: The cpk of Br and Hcj are much higher than 1.67 the consisitency of surface magnetic field and magnetic flux can be controlled with +/-1%
4)High Anti-corrosion: The sale spray test and humid heat test of the high anti-corrosion coating could be more than 1000 hours
5) low weight loss
PCT: 130c, humidity 100%, vapor pressure 2.7 bar. 20 days, average low weight loss less than 2 mg/cm2
|mT||Gs||KA/m||Oe||KJ/m3||MGOe||g/cm3||Near Br||Near Hcj||°C ||°C |