Round Permanent Ferrite Magnet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.05 US $0.03|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: D-56
- Type: Permanent
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Coating: No
- Biggest Advantage: Low Cost, Quality Guarantee
- Curie Temperature: 450 - 460°c
- Manufacturing Methods: Sintering, Injection Molding
- Size: Customize
- Trademark: Magforever
- Specification: ROHS conformance, SGS
- HS Code: 850159
- Certification: UL, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Magnetocrystalline Anisotropy: Anisotropic or Isotropic
- Shape: Ring
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Finish: Usually No Need of Coating
- Grade: Years 0
- Raw Materials: Bafe12o19, Srfe12o19
- Item: Custom Disc Ceramic Ferrite Magnets for Sale
- Transport Package: Cartons, Pallets
- Origin: Zhejiang Ningbo
2. Quality guarantee
3.98% on time delivery rate
Overview of Ferrite Magnets
Chemically inert so excellent corrosion resistance
Good demagnetization resistance
Wide range of forms (usually machined to size)
About Ceramic (Hard Ferrite)
Ferrite magnets, sometimes referred to as ceramic because of their production process, are the least expensive class of permanent magnet materials.
Sintered Ferrite Magnet of the main raw material including BaFe12O19 and SrFe12O19, according to the orientation of magnetic crystal divided into isotropic and anisotropic magnets. Because of its low cost and moderate magnetic properties and become more widespread application of a magnet. Ferrite magnet is made of by ceramic method, texture is relatively hard, it is a brittle material, due to ferrite magnets have good temperature resistance and low cost has become more widespread application of permanent magnets.
1. The material is one of the most cost effective magnetic materials manufactured in industry. The low cost is due to the cheap raw materials. Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts.
2. Rectangular ferrite magnet has an excellent resistance to demagnetisation and can be magnetised before or after assembly without danger of losing any performance.
3. It can be used in operating temperatures ranging from -40° C to + 250° C.
4. Sintered Ferrite will not corrode even in salt-water applications. It also has good chemical stability
|Magnetic energy product|